Comala Document Control Server 1.11.0
Comala Document Control 1.11.0 is a feature update release.
Feature Tour | User Guide | Update / Change / Migrate | Troubleshooting
New Document Actions Report
- Replaces the 'Document Tasks' page in your User Profile
- Replaces the 'Document Tasks' Dashboard component
- This new report has improved performance compared to the previous report and resolves some issues that users have previously experienced
- A global configuration option is provided to disable the Dashboard component if required. For example when you use a custom theme
After updating, an upgrade task should be initiated by a Global Administrator to ensure that all data required for the Document Actions report is available. See Upgrade to 1.11 for more details.
- Corrected the user links in the Document Report and Document States Report macro
- Fixed an issue that meant the settings option in the Document Report (in the Space sidebar) was not available to some users in some versions of Confluence
- Improved translations related to Read Confirmation status